Dragon Fruit | Fruity Flair

I just moved half across the world from New Jersey to Singapore. It was a long flight with 12 hour time difference. From the moment I landed I became enthralled by all the different exotic and hybrid fruit here. I will start with my favorite fruit I tried here which is the dragon fruit! It is so fleshy and filling that is a great snack filled with antioxidants. So no guilt here for the summer waistline. The taste is not too strong which is why I like as well as the soft texture. The middle part of the fruit is the sweetest. I have found that the dragon fruit with the red purple color inside is sweeter than the white ones so go for that considering the fruit is pretty mild in flavor.

How to eat a dragon fruit:

  1. Wash the fruit on the outside to move unwanted dirt or pesticides
  2. Cut the dragon fruit in half using a cutting board
  3. Then with your figures peel back the skin from the flesh. It should peel off pretty easy and leave the fruit intact.
  4. Then cut the fruit into slices and enjoy









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Chrismukkah Holiday Desserts