All Natural No Artificial Coloring | Unicorn Rainbow Cake (My Little Pony Inspired)

All Natural No Artificial Coloring | Unicorn Rainbow Cake (My Little Pony Inspired)


Today I made a Rainbow Unicorn Cake using all natural ways to color the cake and buttercream. I was really inspired to make this cake by the My Little Pony movie out in theaters. 



Cake Recipe:
2 1/3 cups Flour
4 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Salt
4 Egg Whites
1 ½ Cup Sugar
¾ Cup Butter
1 Cup Milk

Colors:
Red – Beet Juice
Orange – Paprika 
Yellow – Turmeric
Green – Matcha Powder 
Purple – Acai  Berry Powder
Black – Dark Chocolate

Buttercream
225 grams Butter
3 Cups Icing Sugar Sifted

Decoration: 
Ice Cream Cone
Marshmallows


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job it looks delicious. Hopefully this won't go right to spam, but I did post about your work on my blog, crediting you of course. But I felt like I needed to let you know that I did make a post (it's nothing bad, I promise)

    http://thehappygreenhippie.blogspot.com/2017/11/your-jaw-will-drop-once-you-see-this.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Chrismukkah Holiday Desserts