DIY Shiok-Ah-Ccino


I recently went to Starbucks after seeing all the signs for infamous drink called the shiok-ah-ccino. Starbucks made this drink to celebrate Singapore 52nd birthday. Happy birthday Singapore! 


Shiok in singlish means excellent. This is a limited edition drink but I wanted continue the celebration so I decided to create my own recipe at home.



Recipe:

Coffee Jelly:
1pkt of instant Starbucks coffee
125ml of hot water
2tbls of sugar
2 sheets/100grams of gelatin

Coffee:
1pkt of Starbucks sweetened instant coffee
50ml of water
100ml of milk
4tbls of Gula Melaka syrup aka ‘palm sugar syrup’
2tbls of powdered sugar
Lots of ice

Topped with fresh whipped cream:
150ml of whipping cream
2tbls of powdered sugar
1tsp of vanilla extract

Drizzle with Gula Melaka syrup
Garnish with Toasted Coconut

Let me know if you try this at home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Chrismukkah Holiday Desserts